Saturday, August 8, 2009

Project in Progress

Here's my latest project - a table runner using 30's -inspired fabrics by Moda. It's based on this pattern from All People Quilt. This pattern is also the one I used for this runner. My plan is to applique some butterflies to the table runner, maybe in the corners. I'm going to make some coasters to go along with it. I'm also still finishing up my holiday cardinal wall hanging. I'm kind of alternating between the two. I'm just finishing up the binding on the wall hanging, so I'm pretty much finished. Oh, and this time, I'm actually going to attach loops so it can be hung from a dowel, as opposed to draped over the stair rail, as was the case here. It's on the floor in this picture, but since I have yet to attach loops or a hanging sleeve, there it sits on the rail. I kind of like it there, actually, which is probably why I haven't done anything further with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment