Sunday, August 2, 2009

I think I can!

... organize my sewing stuff, that is. Tonight, I took a long hard look at my sewing supplies, and they're out of control. It's not really the amount of stuff, because I really don't have that much compared to most quilters I know. It's the fact that the stuff in question is living in many places throughout my house. Some in the basement, some in the kitchen, some in the living room, and some in the bedroom upstairs. It makes it really hard to keep track of what I have, what I'm working on and what I need. I'm sure I'm not the first quilter to face such a dilemma, but I've got to do something about it. I bought a rolling plastic cart with drawers earlier today, so I'm going to put as much as I can fit in there (at least the essentials and current projects). Since it's mobile, I can store it in the mud room and roll it into the kitchen when I'm ready to craft! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment