Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mini Project

My latest project is a mini quilt (about 9x12 inches) and I'm loving it, because I can play around with fabric without having to commit to a large project. How fun!

This is, unfortunately, a horrible picture, but I could only snap one before the camera battery died.

On a different note, here's an author I've really been enjoying lately: Diane Mott Davidson. Her mystery series about a crime-solving caterer in Colorado is lots of fun, and will make you verrry hungry (don't say I didn't warn you). Goldy, the protagonist, is one of those plucky detective-types who keeps finding herself at the center of the action (finding dead bodies in closets, stumbling over them in office buildings, you get the picture). Add a colorful cast of her (real) detective husband, teenage son and best friend (who just happens to be Goldy's ex-husband's second ex) and you've got yourself a tasty read!

No comments:

Post a Comment